Bills Khakis’ limited edition offerings continue to get more and more interesting with each passing season. This Fall, you can expect to see the following:
- Cavalry Twills are becoming a Fall staple, this year in Khaki, Charcoal, and Navy;
- Chamois Cloth (one of our favorite fabrics) in a pretty array of Fall colors (Chocolate, Slate, Rust, and Ivy);
- "Country Woolens" like a Woodsman Plaid (Charcoal w/ Burgundy Windowpane) and a Tobacco Herringbone;
- The Tartan is back in a traditional black watch pattern;
- In shirts, you’ll see the best-selling Denim Shirt return, along with the introduction of a "University Stripe", "University Check", some "Ancient Tartans", and some very thick, 100% cotton flannel "Billings Shirts" for the plaid weekend warrior.
- The Great American Sportcoat returns in "Country Tweeds" (Navy Doeskin, Khaki Hopsack, Brown Herringbone, and Brown Plaid), as well as new model called "The Chelsea Ambler" which has three large patch pockets on the front, elbow patches, and a waistband through the back.
Expect many of these items to be available starting in July/August of 2008 at OnTheFly.com…