As always, Martin Dingman is introducing some gorgeous new products for Spring 2009. Here are some of the highlights…
- The Keeneland "1936 Collection" is a line of leather accessories made of an elegant, equestrian saddle leather with a clean European cut edge stitching. The line comes in 3 colors: Chocolate, Palomino (a natural/nude leather color), and Persimmon (a nice orange). Thirteen pieces comprise the line: a Penny Loafer, Belt, Billfold, Business Card Case, Money Clip Wallet, Credit Card Case, Passport Cover, Travel Wallet, Checkbook Cover, Eyeglass Case, Pen Case, Portfolio, and a Shaving Kit. The Keeneland line will be available in November (yes, we recognize that is technically Fall).
- Our favorite piece from the Signature Stripe line (Dingman’s collection handmade in Italy) is a "Rock Star" shoe & belt combination called the Bala Belt, and the Arlo Inlay shoe. We wish we had a photo (we’ll work on it as fast as we can), but it’s a vintage Cabretta Venetian leather with a genuine lizard inlay. It’s probably the "fastest" piece we’ve ever seen from Martin Dingman, and we think it will appeal to the guy who wants to be noticed.
- The Arlo will also be introduced in a North American deerskin version, available in November.
- The Bob Shoe will be done in a "Baroque" pattern that should go over well with those that already like the casual Bob Shoe.
- And it wouldn’t be Spring without a Spectator, which we have coming in a classic penny loafer.